Master Oracle Database 12c Release 2's powerful In-Memory option
This Oracle Press guide shows, step-by-step, how to optimize database performance and cut transaction processing time using Oracle Database 12c Release 2 In-Memory. Oracle Database 12c Release 2 In-Memory: Tips and Techniques for Maximum Performance features hands-on instructions, best practices, and expert tips from an Oracle enterprise architect. You will learn how to deploy the software, use In-Memory Advisor, build queries, and interoperate with Oracle RAC and Multitenant. A complete chapter of case studies illustrates real-world applications.
• Configure Oracle Database 12c and construct In-Memory enabled databases
• Edit and control In-Memory options from the graphical interface
• Implement In-Memory with Oracle Real Application Clusters
• Use the In-Memory Advisor to determine what objects to keep In-Memory
• Optimize In-Memory queries using groups, expressions, and aggregations
• Maximize performance using Oracle Exadata Database Machine and In-Memory option
• Use Swingbench to create data and simulate real-life system workl
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||26.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9781259586170 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|