Be more productive with the Oracle PL/SQL language. The fifth edition of this popular pocket reference puts the syntax of specific PL/SQL language elements right at your fingertips, including features added in Oracle Database 12c.
Whether you're a developer or database administrator, when you need answers quickly, the Oracle PL/SQL Language Pocket Reference will save you hours of frustration with concise summaries of:
- Fundamental language elements, such as block structure, datatypes, and declarations
- Statements for program control, cursor management, and exception handling
- Records, procedures, functions, triggers, and packages
- Execution of PL/SQL functions in SQL
- Compilation options, object-oriented features, collections, and Java integration
This handy pocket reference is a perfect companion to Steven Feuerstein and Bill Pribyl's bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491919965 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|