GET YOUR HIGHEST SCORE POSSIBLE ON THE PAIN MEDICINE CERTIFICATION AND RECERTIFICATION EXAM WITH THIS ALL-IN-ONE REVIEW
This concise yet comprehensive review, edited by two of today's leading pain clinicians/scientists, is the perfect tool to prepare for certification and recertification. It is also an outstanding clinical companion when time is of the essence and authoritative information is needed quickly. Featuring insights from renowned experts, the book's high-yield bulleted presentation condenses and simplifies essential must-know information for the easiest and most time-efficient learning and retention possible.
HERE'S WHY THIS IS THE BEST REVIEW OF PAIN MEDICINE AVAILABLE TODAY:
- Every chapter contains key points that encapsulate the most important information for a given topic
- Valuable opening section on Test Preparation and Planning reviews important aspects of test taking such as planning study time, planning material to cover, study skills, and taking the actual exam
- Section on Basic Principles covers key topics such as Pain Physiology, Epidemiology, Gender Issues, Placebo Response, Pain Taxonomy, and Ethics
- Other sections include: Evaluation of the Patient, Analgesic Pharmacology, Acute Pain Management, Regional Pain, Chronic Pain Management, and Special Techniques in Pain Management--which covers the latest advances in interventional pain
- Coverage includes alternative treatments such as acupuncture and TENS
- Numerous photographs and drawings enhance the text
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071817462 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|