- Beneath The Toadstool (introduction of issue)
- Pine Needles and Dirt (Tips, Reviews & Observations)
- Restored by Ed Solomon: A torn and restored effect (in comic book form) that tugs at the heartstrings.
- The Echo of Dead Voices by Kotah (Ron Dayton): What happens when magic becomes magick via a sea shell.
- Simon and The Ozone by Mark Piazza (also in ShudderShadow Mansion): How the molecules of physical objects turn ghost-like.
- Squeal of Fortune by Shane: A game show routine with your host . . . Satan!
- Theatre in the Woods (fiction): Uppercut by Eugene Poinc: The tale of Alistair Craile, a magician of considerable talent but not much good luck.
word count: 5674 which is equivalent to 22 standard pages of text