Our pocket reference books provide a wealth of practical information at your fingertips, whenever you need it. Rich in background detail, at-a-glance tables and diagrams, equations, and more, the Passive Solar Architecture Pocket Reference is a handy resource for architects, engineers and students.
- load determinants and Responses (including world wide biomes and climates, building metabolism and response, thermal sources and sinks, passive building responses to sources and sinks, tuning the building to the environment, optimizing insulation & thermal mass for comfort)
- contextual aspects (including microclimate and siting, temperatures, humidity, wind, radiation and comfort parameters
- passive components (including building envelope, passive solar terminology, orientation, apertures and glazing, thermal storage, thermal control and materials
- design tools (including sun path diagrams, sun peg diagrams, air flow relationships, thermal modelling and life cycle design
- specific functions (including passive heating, passive cooling and ventilation, natural lighting, passive water heating, resource collection and integrated design).
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317705161 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|