Get the BIG PICTURE of Pathology - and focus on what you really need to know to score high on the course and board exam
If you want a streamlined and definitive look at Pathology - one with just the right balance of information to give you the edge at exam time - turn to Pathology: The Big Picture. You'll find a succinct, user-friendly presentation especially designed to make even the most complex concept understandable in the shortest amount of study time possible.
This perfect pictorial and textual overview of Pathology delivers:
- A "Big Picture" emphasis on what you must know verses "what's nice to know"
- Expert authorship by award-winning, active instructors
- Coverage of the full range of pathology topics - everything from cellular adaptations and injury to genetic disorders to inflammation to diseases of immunity
- Magnificent 4-color illustrations
- Numerous summary tables and figures for quick reference and rapid retention of even the most difficult topic
- Highlighted key concepts that underscore integral aspects of histology (key concepts are also listed in a table at the end of each chapter)
- USMLE-type questions, answers, and explanations to help you anticipate what you'll encounter on the exams
- And much more!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||42.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Medical|
|Date published: ||Jun 2009|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|