The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
• Navigate the recent changes to the FAFSA
• Use line-by-line strategies for filling out the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE to maximum effect
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Plan strategically as an independent student or a divorced or single parent
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2017-2018 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.
Praise for PAYING FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE:
"Get this book, and don't just read it. Study it."
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||28.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781101920435 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|