Enriched with the extensive experience of leading experts in this constantly evolving field, Pediatric Cardiology is a comprehensive reference that helps cardiologists stay up-to-date on important developments in the specialty. It includes basic principles, diagnostic strategies for specific diseases, and the newest interventional catheterization techniques, giving readers the tools to successfully manage all types of pediatric heart disease.
- High-quality instructive graphs as well as over 400 color illustrations and 100 tables clarify concepts in the text
- User-friendly organization facilitates the decision making process
- Online access to more than 100 video clips on catheterization, EKG, and normal vs. diseased heart comparisons on the Thieme MediaCenter
- Guidelines for treating neonates with cardiac disorders
- Clearly explains echocardiography, including anatomical landmarks and typical findings
From the fundamentals to the latest advances in pediatric cardiology, this book provides the core information needed by cardiac surgeons and pediatric cardiologists treating patients with congenital as well as acquired heart disease. It is also essential for interventional cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and interventional radiologists who want to increase their knowledge and skills and offer optimal care to their patients.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||47.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006791010 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 50 selections every 5 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 50 pages every 5 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|