Written in the concise and engaging style of leading neuroradiologist Dr. Asim Choudhri, Pediatric Neuroradiology is a highly practical reference focusing on the most common, serious, and challenging conditions seen in the specialty. This book offers concise guidelines on very complex topics related to the areas of pediatric neuroradiology in which it is crucial that radiologists make correct diagnoses.
- Focuses on the practical, clinical needs of neuroradiologists, radiologists, neuroradiologists, and neurologists caring for children
- Sections dedicated to the brain, head and neck, and spine
- More than 780 high-quality radiographs, MRIs, and CT scans clarify the information presented in the book
- Three appendices containing information on protocolling and interpreting/reporting studies aid correct interpretation of the studies
- A quick reference guide enables clinicians to determine the optimal approach to imaging evaluation of neurological symptoms and conditions in children
Pediatric Neuroradiology is a key reference that residents and practitioners in the specialty will frequently consult to guide them in the diagnosis and treatment planning of children suffering from neurologic disorders.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||29.4 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781626230972 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|