An Engagingly Written, Case-Based Review for the Pediatrics Board Exam
McGraw-Hill Education Specialty Board Review: Pediatrics is the perfect resource to help you prepare for the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) certification or recertification examination. Written in a refreshing conversational tone, this unique review utilizes a case-based presentation that includes questions, answers, and discussion. Numerous tables, figures, and photographs encapsulate important information and make it easier for readers to study and remember. The content is weighted to match the board exam - so you can focus on what you really need to know for the highest score possible.
· The 35 chapters in the book correspond to the 35 sections of the ABP content specifications
· Each chapter is written by specialists in the topic
· Comprehensive final exam appears at the end of the book
· Great as clinical refresher
· Each question is referenced to chapter content for more in-depth studyTo view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||67.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2016|
|Earliest download: ||2016-10-21|
|ISBN: ||9780071847698 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|