Distribute compelling, device-neutral applications throughout your mobile computing environment using the expert instruction contained in this Oracle Press guide. PeopleSoft PeopleTools: Mobile Applications Development fully explains the latest programming methods and features detailed examples and ready-to-use code samples. Find out how to configure your workstation, start building PeopleSoft mobile applications, incorporate REST and Web services, use Oracle and third-party development utilities, and build high-performance hybrid applications. Performance tuning, troubleshooting, and security are covered in this comprehensive resource.
- Work with the PeopleSoft Mobile Application Platform and Fluid Application Designer
- Customize layout and appearance using collection items and CSS
- Create and deploy HTML5-based mobile applications
- Connect HTML5 programs to PeopleSoft through REST services
- Design mobile user interfaces with jQuery Mobile and AngularJS
- Construct Android-specific native applications using Eclipse and ADT
- Develop hybrid applications from the Oracle Mobile Application Framework
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||36.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006812180 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|