Personal Horoscopes 2012 is the complete, authoritative and Canadian guide to what 2012 holds in store for you. With insightful and entertaining forecasts, detailed descriptions and background, Personal Horoscopes includes the following:
- Week-by-week forecasts for every sign, covering love and relationships, family and friends, finance, health and fitness, career and travel
- At-a-glance monthly charts highlighting best and most stressful days for romance, health, travel and more
- Astrology basics, including signs of the zodiac; qualities (cardinal, fixed and mutable signs) and how to interpret them; elements (fire, air, water, earth) and what they represent; and the planets and houses
- Personality profiles including lists of prominent people (Canadians among them) born in every sign??"and on every day of the year
- Compatibility guides for every combination of signs, detailing the best and more challenging relationships
- A special section on Chinese Horoscopes, organized by birth year and including detailed characteristics of each sign, plus how the Year of the Dragon will play out.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9781443404600 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Micronesia (Federated States of), Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Palau, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|