This season, cast your vote for love! Hit the campaign trail with these seven couples who discover that politics can make for strange but decidedly sexy bedfellows.
Sensuality Level: Sensual
- The Election Connection: War widow Lily Ashton's heart is closed to love, so she's the perfect choice to play fiancee to help secure a re-election for her pal, Congressman Ford Richardson. But as they work together, their not-quite engagement starts to feel much more real than either is ready to admit.
- Crashing the Congressman's Wedding: Actress Alice Cramer wants her local congressman's help securing a federal grant to open an historic theater - and that starts with dramatically interrupting his wedding. You don't want to miss a minute of Alice and Justin's mismatched, headstrong, passionate, perfect relationship.
- Sold as Is: Mandy McCarthy is the perfect gal to help Aaron Owen's charity, and their attraction is firing up the gossips. The problem? Aaron's father is running for re-election as governor, and he's not above blackmail and threatening to pull his son's grant funding if he doesn't cease this scandalous affair.
- Looking for Prince Charming: Glory agrees to pose as her boss's girlfriend while he campaigns for Lord Mayor of Melbourne - which might not be the best idea since she's already in love with him!
- Core Attraction: When Dr. Declan MacCarthy protests outside the power plant where Fiona Halpin handles public relations, she's almost too busy doing damage control to notice how gorgeous he is. As Fiona slowly warms to Declan and his passion for his cause, can she drop her defenses enough to let him reach her inner core?
- California Sunrise: Dr. Raúl Mendez finds himself drawn to single mother Alicia Fuentes, but their blossoming relationship must withstand the political and very personal battles surrounding immigration.
- Valentine Vote: Courtney Larson is a lobbyist for the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids. Eric Morrison is a U.S senator from a North Carolina tobacco family. They're entrenched on opposing sides of a new tobacco tax, but their sexual tension can't be denied. Can they find common ground on the Senate floor and in the bedroom?
|Size: ||3.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Crimson Romance|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781440596988 (EPUB)|