#3 in Business & Economics bestsellersHow does it feel when you imagine using the right words to become irresistibly persuasive...
#2 in Business & Economics most-wished
#2 in Self most-wished
The Persuasion Skills Black Book is a manual for quickly learning some very powerful hypnotic language patterns that you can use in practical, real world situations. These patterns are not necessarily about sending people into a hypnotic trance but just a way to move you from one perspective on an issue to another. By the ebook's end you will have the structures in place to make more money, attract more people and have more fun. Just some of the applications include:
What new opportunities open up to you when you can persuade others to do what you want, easily and effortlessly, in any situation? Acclaimed NLP trainer, Rintu Basu, has worked hard to devise this book so that you don't have to. As well as clearly laid-out chapters, examples and case studies, the whole book has been written using the very patterns you'll be learning. So, as you read and use your new skills, your conscious understanding and unconscious ability will continue to deepen.
- Managers: powerfully motivate your teams
- Leaders: inspire people to your vision
- Parents: protect and encourage your children
- Teachers: get your classes to commit to learning
- Coaches: build client confidence and commitment
- Sales Pros: obliterate objections and get to 'yes'
- Marketers: boost your response with compelling copy
- Couples: strengthen and build your relationship
- Singles: attract and impress potential partners
- Employees: manage your boss and gain promotions
- Customers: get your complaints handled properly
- Service Staff: turn angry customers into best friends
- Job Seekers: ace interviews and win the job you want
- All of us: get more of what you want from life
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lean Marketing Press|
|Date published: ||Feb 2010|
|ISBN: ||9781905430833 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|