You can have the simplest, tastiest vegan recipes on a budget - and the best part is, the most complicated kitchenware you'll ever need is a microwave. Including more than 250 recipes, we've got all the best insider info:
- Vegan alternatives to meat, eggs, and milk
- How to stock your kitchen/mini-fridge
- How to make meat-free sandwiches, salads, soups, and sauces
- Fun meal recipes, such as Fettuccine Alessandro, Walking Tacos, and Pancake in a Mug
- The best drinks, dips, and dressings
- Unbelievable vegan dessert recipes
- Spotlight sections on the staples we love: peanut butter, potatoes and Ramen
- And much, much more!
With new tips and treats to suit even the pickiest palate, this is the essential college cookbook for every vegetarian or vegan on a budget.
Remember: You have the power to save animals-every time you eat. We can show you how!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.1 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781492635550 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Canada, Mexico, United States|