About This Book
- Get to grips with the usage of PhoneGap and its command-line interface
- Learn to use numerous plugins to access several hardware capabilities
- Step-by-step instructions on creating captivating mobile applications using popular frameworks
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Set up a development environment to develop PhoneGap applications
- Generate, build, and run applications using the PhoneGap command-line interface
- Install plugins from the command line to add native capabilities to your applications
- Manipulate DOM using zepto and xuijs
- Develop a user interface using jQuery Mobile and the Ionic framework
- Get accustomed to using the PhoneGap Build service
This book gives you practical lessons on how to build a world class mobile application using PhoneGap and will guide you through creating hybrid mobile applications.
Starting with setting up a development environment, the book moves on to utilizing a new PhoneGap command-line tool, installing plugins, and designing your application. It then covers concepts such as filesystem, storage, and local databases. You will quickly master the features of PhoneGap.
By the end of the book, you will be able to successfully build a highly functional, real-world, hybrid mobile application using PhoneGap.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007153626 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|