Photoshop CS6 Unlocked is a full-color question-and-answer book for web designers who want to use Photoshop to create better looking websites.
Completely updated for Photoshop CS6, this comprehensive book covers:
- Photoshop interface tricks & shortcuts
- Basic Skills: Transparencies, rounded corners, blending images, matching colors and more
- Buttons: Creating buttons and tabs in various shapes and form factors
- Backgrounds: Making various gradient and textured backgrounds
- Creating text effects, texturing and shadowing text, wrapping text around a curve, and more
- Adjusting Images: Removing blue tints, darkening and lightening images, fixing red-eye, removing dark shadows, sharpening images, and more
- Manipulating Images: Creating fish-eye effects, removing imperfections, making product shots for ecommerce, and more
- Creating Web Interfaces: Best practice & time saving ideas including how-tos on slicing images, creating rollovers, and more
- Advanced techniques: Generating thumbnails, animated GIFs, bulk watermarking, sharing Photoshop Actions, and more
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||47.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781457192012 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|