PHP Master is tailor-made for the PHP developer who's serious about taking their server-side applications to the next level and who wants to really keep ahead of the game by adhering to best practice, employing the most effective object-oriented programming techniques, wrapping projects in layers of security and ensuring their code is doing its job perfectly.
- Create professional, dynamic applications according to an object-oriented programming blueprint
- Learn advanced performance evaluation techniques for maximum site efficiency
- Brush up on the best testing methods to refine your code and keep your applications watertight
- Protect your site against attacks and vulnerabilities with the latest security systems
- Plug in to some serious functionality with PHP's APIs and libraries
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.2 MB|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9781457192616 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|