Welcome to Toyland!
Whether it's a rare three-wheeled motorcycle that sold for $23,000 or an unopened LEGO set of the Millennium Falcon that can go for as much as $4,500, toy-box treasures are out there waiting to be found. Discover for yourself what veteran collectors know with this hands-on, how-to guide to picking toys, the No. 1 collecting category. Learn what seasoned collectors look for and what they value in this easy-to-follow and indispensable pocket guide.
Whether for pleasure or profit, the Picker's Pocket Guide is a real find.
- The best toys to hunt for, including action figures, LEGO sets, model trains, space toys, teddy bears, tin toys, vehicles, oddities, and more
- Practical strategies from top buyers and sellers
- Where to find hidden treasures
- How to flip toys for profit and fun
- Common fakes and reproductions
|Size: ||42.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Krause Publications|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781440244537 (EPUB)|