You are about to easily learn the "little-known" skills, know-how and techniques of...
- How to "program" a woman's mind and body to respond to you in highly pleasurable and exciting ways...so that she will want to be with you more and more, with each passing day!
- How to turn her on just by using your voice! Imagine being able to send a flood of pleasurable feelings through her body just by talking...even if you happen to be reading something as boring as an instruction manual, or even a phonebook!
- How to get her to easily feel incredible emotional highs...and get her "addicted" to the way that you can flood her body and mind with exquisite pleasure and satisfaction. - How to get her friends, and family, to become envious - even jealous - of the way you can make her feel. And, watch how they all continue to make her feel better and better about being with you - and about wanting to keep you around all the time!
- How to easily spot the wrong kind of women, so you never use this stuff on them... and how to choose the woman that's "right" for you... so that you can both enjoy more and more pleasure with each passing day!
- How to "prime the pump" so that all the influence and persuasion techniques you learn will work on her even more powerfully than ever before!
And that's just the start of this crazy, pleasure-ride you're about to take...
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Readmill, BlueFire Reader, or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||156 KB|
|Publisher: ||Alpha Revolution|
|Date published: ||Aug 2011|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
This product is listed in the following category:Non-Fiction > Self > Sexual Instruction
These authors have products in the following categories:Non-Fiction > Psychology > Human Sexuality
Non-Fiction > Self > Sexual Instruction