Politics in Scotland is an authoritative introduction to the contemporary political landscape in Scotland and an essential text for undergraduate and postgraduate students of Scottish Politics. Written by leading experts in the field, it is coherently organised to provide a clear and comprehensive overview of a range of themes in contemporary Scottish Politics.
Key topics include:
• Government and electoral behaviour.
• Representation and political parties in Scotland.
• Public policy and Scotland's relationship with the rest of the world.
• Scottish politics both in the run up to and after the 2014 referendum.
• The Future of Scottish government and politics.
This textbook will be essential reading for students of Scottish politics, British Politics, devolution, government and p
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317391883 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|