Power Management Integrated Circuits and Technologies delivers a modern treatise on mixed-signal integrated circuit design for power management. Comprised of chapters authored by leading researchers from industry and academia, this definitive text:
- Describes circuit- and architectural-level innovations that meet advanced power and speed capabilities
- Explores hybrid inductive-capacitive converters for wide-range dynamic voltage scaling
- Presents innovative control techniques for single inductor dual output (SIDO) and single inductor multiple output (SIMO) converters
- Discusses cutting-edge design techniques including switching converters for analog/RF loads
- Compares the use of GaAs pHEMTs to CMOS devices for efficient high-frequency switching converters
Thus, Power Management Integrated Circuits and Technologies provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage of this exciting and emerging field of engineering.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||73.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781482228946 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|