Solid Advice From A Casino Industry Insider
In this outstanding, fully updated guide to winning at blackjack, gambling columnist and consultant Victor H. Royer provides a wealth of tips and step-by-step techniques for enhancing the casino gaming experience and becoming a more knowledgeable and more successful player. With methods proven on casino floors around the world, he guides you through the basics of blackjack, from knowing when to split cards and when to stand pat to the finer points of betting for maximum success. Powerful Profits from Blackjack can increase your odds of winning and getting more enjoyment from every trip to the casino.
Here are just a few of the valuable tips you'll learn:
Can This Ebook Give You An Edge? Bet On It!
- The truth behind Shuffling Machines-which are OK, and which to avoid, and why
- Includes a Modified Basic Strategy for your best advantage!
- Also includes a card-size Modified Basic Strategy that you can copy (print) and carry with you
- Why you should never split 10s-except in some Blackjack Tournaments
- The importance of "soft hands," and why casinos hate them
- How the number "17" can make or break your hand
- Why all blackjack games are NOT the same
- How to find a casino that offers you the best chance of winning
- And much more!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||945 KB|
|Publisher: ||Lyle Stuart|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780818407857 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|