Continuing in the steps of its predecessors, the fourth edition of Practical Holography provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date resource available. Focused on practical techniques in holography at all levels, it avoids any unnecessary mathematical theory.
Features of the Fourth Edition
- Highlights new information on color holograms, sensitive materials, and state-of-the-art processing techniques
- Includes new chapters and revisions integrating information on digital holography
- Adds a new appendix on the methods of non-holographic 3D imaging
- Restores and updates the glossary of terms
- Outlines a timeline for holography, from the beginnings of understanding the wave model for light up to the present day
After nearly 12 years since the previous edition, this book is a vital manual and reference for holography professionals and enthusiasts. It is designed for the scientist, technologist, artist, and serious hobbyist alike, covering every aspect of the field from basic set-up to use of available instruments.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||23.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781498766777 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|