Build up your Italian grammar skills and communicate with ease
The only way to boost your confidence in a second language is to practice, practice, practice. From the present tense of regular verbs to direct object pronouns, this comprehensive guide and workbook covers all aspects of Italian grammar that you need to master.
Focusing on the practical aspects of Italian as it's really spoken, each unit features clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and lots of engaging exercises.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Italian Grammar makes mastering grammar easy with:
- Clear, down-to-earth, easy-to-follow explanations that make even the most complex principles easy to understand
- Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
- Dozens of exercises in formats suited to every learning style
- Practical and high-frequency vocabulary used throughout
- A detailed answer key for quick, easy progress checks
- Supporting audio recordings, flashcards, and an auto-fill glossary online and via app
With help from this book, you can effortlessly use: Possessive adjectives • Relative pronouns • Gerunds • Expressions of time • The passive and the impersonal Si * The subjunctive mood * Question w
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007452224 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|