Proven Techniques for Designing and Delivering a Powerful Presentation Every Time
Great presentations have the power to impact people, boost careers, and generate interest in both the speaker and the topic. Presentation Skills for Managers, Second Edition equips you with the tools and confidence needs to create compelling, persuasive presentations. This fully revised edition of the popular guide shows you how to utilize both modern technology and time-tested methods to engage any audience.
Drawing from her unique background in both the business and acting worlds, author Kerri Garbis explains how to best engage audiences and present prepared content. You'll learn how to address groups of all sizes in any setting.
Presentation Skills for Managers, Second Edition provides brand new insights on:
• Planning and rehearsing your presentation
• Using storytelling to engage your audience
• Using acting techniques to deliver a memorable presentation
• Knowing what your audience needs and giving it to them
• Managing Q&A to deliver effective responses
The tips and techniques in this book will guide you in how to make your presentation one that always leaves a lasting and positive impression on your audience.
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today's busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these innovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
• Clear, concise definitions of presentation terms and jargon
• Tips for being smart when planning and delivering your presentation
• How-to hints of the pros for smooth, successful presentations
• Practical advice to avoid mistakes during the entire process
• Warning signs for where things could go wrong
• Actual examples of principles and practices described in the book
• Specific procedures and techniques for creating a great p
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781259643972 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|