Become your own budget wedding planner with this classic book??"fully revised and expanded to include advice on personalizing your event and using online planning tools
Designing a wedding that is priceless and perfect for you has never been easier. No matter how many guests you hope to invite or what kind of setting you choose, you don??t have to take on big debts to achieve your big day.
For more than a decade, Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000 has helped couples craft unique and meaningful celebrations while saving money on every aspect??"even the high-ticket items. Completely revised, updated, and expanded with more than 25% new material, this edition reveals the secrets and resources for planning a wedding like a pro. You??ll learn how to make every detail and every dollar count with:
· All-new chapters on envisioning your ideal event as well as using online resources and apps to find the most creative options and the best deals
· A questionnaire to help you decide??"as a couple??"on your top priorities for the day
· Strategies for making??"and keeping to??"a budget
· Dozens of unexpected ideas for booking a low-cost venue
· Tactics for negotiating with caterers, florists, musicians, and photographers
· Advice on which elements you can DIY to save thousands (without risking your sanity)
· Menu plans, recipes, and many other low-cost alternatives for the food and drinks
· Tips for finding stylish attire at a fraction of the cost
· Real-life couples?? wedding stories, including complete budget breakdowns
Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000 proves you can create a celebration that everyone remembers forever, and still end up with plenty of money for the happy future.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Potter Style|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780804185776 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cayman Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cyprus, Dominica, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guam, Guernsey, Guyana, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Micronesia (Federated States of), Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, Swaziland, Tanzania (United Republic of), Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe|