Written by leading information security educators, this fully revised, full-color computer security textbook covers CompTIA's fastest-growing credential, CompTIA Security+. Principles of Computer Security, Fourth Edition is a student-tested, introductory computer security textbook that provides comprehensive coverage of computer and network security fundamentals in an engaging and dynamic full-color design.
In addition to teaching key computer security concepts, the textbook also fully prepares you for CompTIA Security+ exam SY0-401 with 100% coverage of all exam objectives. Each chapter begins with a list of topics to be covered and features sidebar exam and tech tips, a chapter summary, and an end-of-chapter assessment section that includes key term, multiple choice, and essay quizzes as well as lab projects. Electronic content includes CompTIA Security+ practice exam questions and a PDF copy of the book.
- CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC)
- Instructor resource materials include Online Learning Center with Instructor Manuals, PowerPoint slides featuring artwork from the book, and a test bank of questions for use as quizzes or exams
- Electronic content includes CompTIA Security+ practice exam questions and a PDF copy of the book
- Supplemented by Principles of Computer Security Lab Manual, Fourth Edition
- White and Conklin are two of the most well-respected computer security educators in higher education
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||65.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780071836012 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|