This book provides a concise, concept-rich, and well-illustrated text of medical physiology. Written primarily for undergraduate medical students, the lucidity of the text should also appeal to a large section of health professionals.
Key features of the book
- The four cornerstones of this book are utility, lucidity, brevity, and contextual relevance.
- The content of each chapter maps well onto a single easy-paced lecture.
- The key words and phrases in the text are emphasized for quick revision.
- The text is complemented by numerous simple diagrams that can be quickly comprehended.
- The relevant fundamentals of physics and chemistry are recapitulated in the early chapters.
- The complex anatomy of the brain is elucidated through three-dimensional schematic diagrams.
- Revision questions listed at the end of each chapter relate mostly to the how's and why's of physiological mechanisms.
- Comic illustrations seek to lighten the mood as the reader reckons with the intricacies of the subject.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||53.7 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007598328 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|