Principles of Tumors covers all of the fundamental aspects of tumors, including their definitions, incidences, causation, pathogenesis, treatments, and prevention. The book provides a unique approach, integrating a wide range of basic bioscience findings with clinico-pathological observations and phenomena encountered in their treatment.
As tumors are studied in fairly separate, broad areas, such as basic biological sciences, pathology, oncology, and epidemiology, this book brings together these perspectives, providing an all-inclusive text that benefits all researchers, while also providing an avenue for translational research.
- Integrates both cell mechanisms and tumor physiopathology
- Brings together research and perspectives from basic biological sciences, pathology, oncology, and epidemiology, providing an all-inclusive text
- Provides a concise tumor reference for the tumor researcher and oncologist
- Includes appendices for foundational material
- Brings out the cell detail of tumors
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||39.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006783664 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|