Score your highest on the ARRT advanced level mammography certification examination with this complete study package!
Four practice exams -- two online and two in the book -- prepare you for success!
- Two online exams familiarize you with the test-testing experience and reduce pre-exam jitters
- Chapter-ending exam-style questions assure an understanding of the material
- Easy-to-read review of exam essentials boils down what you really need to know and enables you to make the most of your study time
- Updated to reflect the exam's increased focus on digital imaging
- Written by an experienced radiography instructor who knows exactly what it takes to pass
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXCEL!
230 online questions (2 complete practice exams), 5 online-only chapters, plus valuable teaching aids available at mhradiology.com
245+ exam-style questions, plus two complete practice exams (each with 115 questions) are included in the book 240 illustrations, including radiographs to illustrate pathology, film comparison, and various types of lesions such as benign and malignant calcifications
ARRT is a registered trademark of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists is not affiliated with McGraw-Hill Education, nor do they endorse this book.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||68.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Professional|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006312604 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|