If you're grounded in the basics of Swift, Xcode, and the Cocoa framework, this book provides a structured explanation of all essential real-world iOS app components. Through deep exploration and copious code examples, you'll learn how to create views, manipulate view controllers, and add features from iOS frameworks.
Stay up-to-date on iOS 9 innovations, such as the new layout constraint notation, expanded UIKit dynamics, revised unwind segues, iPad multitasking, and the Contacts framework. All example code is available on GitHub for you to download, study, and run.
- Create, arrange, draw, layer, and animate views that respond to touch
- Use view controllers to manage multiple interface screens
- Master interface classes for scroll views, table views, text, popovers, split views, web views, and controls
- Dive into frameworks for sound, video, maps, and sensors
- Access user libraries: music, photos, contacts, and calendar
- Understand further topics, including files, networking, and threads
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491936801 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|