• Provides step-by-step instructions for students who will be writing their first research proposal in the social and behavioral sciences.
• Each major section is divided into short topics. For each topic, students complete an exercise that leads them toward the goal of preparing a proposal.
• Numerous examples throughout the book make the recommendations for proposal writing come alive.
• The model proposals at the end of the book illustrate proposal writing and provide material for classroom discussions.
• Provides concrete guidance for students who will be writing proposals for both quantitative and qualitative research.
• The structure of this book enables students to work independently with confidence while writing the first drafts of their proposals.
• All steps in proposal writing are clearly described and illustrated.
• Ideal for use in:
· research methods classes where students write a proposal as a term project,
· thesis/dissertation preparation classes,
· senior research seminars where proposing and conducting research is a culminating undergraduate activity, and
· any graduate-level seminar in which the instructor wants to incorporate a project that will engage students in critical thinking about the content area.
• Written by our best-selling author, Mildred L. Patten. Your students will appreciate her clear and
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351968447 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|