A Doody's Core Title 2012
Emerging Cancer Therapeutics is a trinary, hard cover, periodical that is designed to provide an up-to-date evidence-based review of a dedicated emerging cancer therapy topic of interest to clinicians and scientists who are involved in the care of patients receiving cancer treatment. It will serve as both a reference and instructional tool for students, housestaff, fellows, practicing clinical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, cancer biologists, and interdisciplinary colleagues throughout the oncology spectrum.
With contributions from experts across the United States and Canada, Prostate Cancer details the current management of prostate cancer and reviews new therapies in development for prostate cancer, with an emphasis on castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC). Coverage includes discussion of multiple new agents that have been shown to impact overall survival or improve skeletal-related events in metastatic CRPC as well as articles covering new data on screening and prevention, integration of surgery and radiation with newly emerging medical therapies, and coverage of the newest developments in immunotherapy. This book is a valuable tool for clinicians, nurses, researchers, medical students, residents, and fellows.
Included in Prostate Cancer:
- Updates in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- Prostate Cancer Screening, 2011
- Current Surgical Approaches to Primary Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Updates in Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer: Dose Matters
- An Update on Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Novel Androgen Receptor Therapeutic Targets for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- New Understanding of Metabolic Complications of Androgen-Deprivation Therapy
- Current State of Docetaxel-Based Therapy in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Second-Line Chemotherapy for Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Emerging Role of Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Novel Bone-Targeted Therapy in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Emerging Treatment Strategies for Metastatic Prostate Cancer: The Next Step Forward
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||2370006811435 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|