What's new with the 10th Edition?
- The Great Recession is dominating world news. Every chapter contains a new feature, "I/O Psychology and the Economy," that explains how economic issues influence the I/O content discussed in each chapter.
- Work Engagement
- Organizational (Corporate) Responsibility
- Diversity-Validity Dilemma
- Organizational Deviance and Corruption
- Scientist-Practitioner Gap in Research
- Organizational Politics
- Workplace Psychological Health
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Hypergraphic Press|
|Date published: ||May 2011|
|Printing:||of 10 pages every 90 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|