What's new with the 10th Edition?
- The Great Recession is dominating world news. Every chapter contains a new feature, "I/O Psychology and the Economy," that explains how economic issues influence the I/O content discussed in each chapter.
- Work Engagement
- Organizational (Corporate) Responsibility
- Diversity-Validity Dilemma
- Organizational Deviance and Corruption
- Scientist-Practitioner Gap in Research
- Organizational Politics
- Workplace Psychological Health
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Readmill, BlueFire Reader, or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Hypergraphic Press|
|Date published: ||May 2011|
|Printing:||of 10 pages every 90 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
This product is listed in the following categories:Non-Fiction > Psychology > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
Non-Fiction > Education > Educational Psychology