Written by two experienced psychology teachers and examiners, this textbook provides thorough coverage of both the AQA and OCR GCSE Psychology specifications. The user-friendly layout clearly identifies which sections are pertinent to each specification.
The book is produced in attractive full colour with plenty of photographs, pictures and cartoons, and provides a variety of student-friendly features, including:
- A list of the AQA and/or OCR specification requirements for each topic
- An everyday-life case study to introduce each chapter
- Numerous classroom activities
- Key terms highlighted and defined throughout the text
- Aims and Learning Outcomes, which highlight the general themes and processes (including why psychology matters, how psychology works, everyday life, ethical issues, diversity, critical thinking and methodology)
- Research studies with evaluations
- Clear and concise chapter summaries
- Exam hints and tips
- Exam-style questions.
This new edition is accompanied by a set of online multimedia resources, including powerpoint lecture courses and multiple-choice questions tests, available free-of-charge to schools who adopt this book as their text.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||12.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Psychology Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781317341178 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|