Hailed for its timelessness and timeliness, Public Administration in Theory and Practice examines public administration from a normative perspective, and provides students with an understanding of the practice of public administration. Combining historical, contextual and theoretical perspectives, this text give students a truly comprehensive overview of the discipline and focuses on the practical implications of public administration theory.
- Normative perspective focuses on the practice of public administration and helps students understand what public administrators do.
- Historical, contextual and theoretical perspectives provide comprehensive coverage of the subject matter.
- A thematic overview reinforces the multiple conceptual frameworks or lens through which we see public administration.
- Students will learn to think through to practical and realistic solutions that acknowledge an historic precedence and theory.
- Emphasis on performance measures and assessments
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781317344957 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|