Pulp and Paper Industry: Nanotechnology in Forest Industry covers the latest scientific and technical advances in the area of nanotechnology in forest sector providing information on recent developments, structure and properties, raw materials and methods for the production of nanocellulose along with their characterization and application in various industries with an analysis of both challenges and opportunities with respect to environmentally sound technologies and consumer concerns such as health effects. Also identifies the key barriers to innovation, and the breakthroughs required to make nanocellulosic materials viable alternatives in the important sectors.
- Thorough review of the evolution and development of different types of nanocelluloses
- In-depth coverage of preparation and characterization of nanocellulose
- Use of nanocellulose materials in a wide range of applications
- Commercial and precommercial developments
- Challenges and opportunities of nanocellulose market
- Identifies the key barriers to innovation, and the breakthroughs required to make nanocellulosic materials viable alternatives in the important sectors
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.7 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780128111024 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|