Quantitative Intelligence Analysis describes the model-based method of intelligence analysis that represents the analyst's mental models of a subject, as well as the analyst's reasoning process exposing what the analyst believes about the subject, and how they arrived at those beliefs and converged on analytic judgments. It includes:
- Specific methods of explicitly representing the analyst's mental models as computational models;
- Dynamic simulations and interactive analytic games;
- The structure of an analyst's mental model and the theoretical basis for capturing and representing the tacit knowledge of these models explicitly as computational models detailed description of the use of these models in rigorous, structured analysis of difficult targets;
- Model illustrations and simulation descriptions;
- The role of models in support of collection and operations;
- Case studies that illustrate a wide range of intelligence problems;
- And a recommended curriculum for technical analysts.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Rowman & Littlefield Publishers|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781442235878 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|