Discover Queens, New York City's Best-Kept Secret!
Manhattan is touristy; Brooklyn is turning mainstream; and Queens is now the up-and-coming borough in New York. With food from every corner of the world, major sporting venues, quirky nightlife, and rich history and cultural institutions to boot, Queens has just about everything a visitor could want. This handy reference explores Queens neighborhood by neighborhood, and even those familiar with the borough will discover new hidden gems that they never knew existed.
This guidebook includes:
* Detailed coverage and maps of the major neighborhoods like Astoria, Jackson Heights, Long Island City, Forest Hills, and Sunnyside
* Daytrips to interesting but more far-flung spots in the borough like Jamaica Bay National Wildlife Refuge
* The best restaurants serving every possible type of cuisine
* Cultural attractions and nightlife spots worth the subway fare from Manhattan.
* Contributions from major figures in the community, including the president of Queens College and the director of PS1.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||St. Martin's Griffin|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781466852389 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|