• Provides step-by-step guidance for students who will be conducting their first surveys to collect factual information, measure attitudes, and evaluate products, services, and programs using questionnaires.
• Each chapter is structured around easy-to-follow guidelines.
• Numerous examples illustrate the guidelines. The examples are on timely topics of interest to students.
• This short book is an ideal supplement for guiding students through a class project. At the end of Chapter 1, they write the objectives for their questionnaires. They then follow the guidelines in subsequent chapters to complete their project.
• Exercises at the end of each chapter allow students to practice their newly acquired skills.
• Students learn that using questionnaires in research is both an art and a science-with principles that need to be followed for efficient, effective data collection.
• Thoroughly field-tested for student interest and comprehension, this book is sure to please both you and your students.
• We've had highly positive feedback from the numerous professors who have adopted this book to guide students in conducting te
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||30.7 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351968416 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|