In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, Sams Teach Yourself R in 24 Hours helps you learn all the R skills you need to solve a wide spectrum of real-world data analysis problems. You??ll master the entire data analysis workflow, learning to build code that??s efficient, reproducible, and suitable for sharing with others.
This book??s straightforward, step-by-step approach teaches you how to import, manipulate, summarize, model, and plot data with R; formalize your analytical code; and build powerful R packages using current best practices.
Practical, hands-on examples show you how to apply what you learn.
Quizzes and exercises help you test your knowledge and stretch your skills.
Learn How To
- Install, configure, and explore the R environment, including RStudio
- Use basic R syntax, objects, and packages
- Create and manage data structures, including vectors, matrices, and arrays
- Understand lists and data frames
- Work with dates, times, and factors
- Use common R functions, and learn to write your own
- Import and export data and connect to databases and spreadsheets
- Use the popular tidyr, dplyr and data.table packages
- Write more efficient R code with profiling, vectorization, and initialization
- Plot data and extend your graphical capabilities with ggplot2 and Lattice graphics
- Develop common types of models
- Construct high-quality packages, both simple and complex
- Write R classes: S3, S4, and Reference Classes
- Use R to generate dynamic reports
- Build web applications with Shiny
Register your book at informit.com/register for convenient access to updates and corrections as they become available.
This book??s source code can be found at http://www.mango-solutions.com/wp/teach-yourself-r-in-24-hours-book/.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||48.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sams Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134288802 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|