Radiation Oncology provides residents, fellows, and clinicians with a practical, evidence-based guide to the current management of difficult cases in radiation oncology. Emphasis is on the management of those clinical challenges commonly seen in practice that the community practitioner would normally handle without outside referral. The book offers comparisons of treatment approaches to difficult situations, allowing the reader to compare their current treatment approach to that of experts and others in the community.
Radiation Oncology is organized in seven sections corresponding to the major treatment areas of radiation oncology. Each section includes three cases to illustrate specific clinical challenges for which there is no clear treatment protocol. The case discussion includes an expert opinion on optimal management along with alternatives from a second academic expert's perspective and from a community practitioner's perspective.
Radiation Oncology features:
- Evidence-based approach to difficult management challenges in radiation oncology
- Expert authors provide evidence assessment and management summaries through presentation of relevant cases
- Community practitioner reviewers ensure real-world relevance of each discussion
- Reviews the most relevant literature pertaining to the challenging scenarios clinicians encounter every day
- Management alternatives allow discussion of the full range of management options and specifics for difficult problems including hardline recommendations
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||2370006809937 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|