Millions of children struggle with reading-and even more struggle to understand exactly what they're reading. Read Well, Think Well will help you to teach your children to build the essential reading and comprehension skills they need to succeed in today's demanding school system. Teacher trainer and literacy specialist Hal W. Lanse, Ph.
D., provides the necessary knowledge, strategies, and exercises that will turn your kids into first-rate readers and thinkers.
Learn how to:
Read Well, Think Well-the ultimate guide to secure your child's academic success.
- Choose the best, age-appropriate reading material
- Boost your child's memory and retention skills through verbal and visual exercises
- Utilize technology aids to help your child understand the comprehension process
- Understand the "Big Six" of reading comprehension through analysis and summary of the text
- Promote values for everyday life through reading
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||854 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440515866 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|