Master the Underutilized Advanced Features of SQL and PL/SQL
This hands-on guide from Oracle Press shows how to fully exploit lesser known but extremely useful SQL and PL/SQL features―and how to effectively use both languages together. Written by a team of Oracle ACE Directors, Real-World SQL and PL/SQL: Advice from the Experts features best practices, detailed examples, and insider tips that clearly demonstrate how to write, troubleshoot, and implement code for a wide variety of practical applications. The book thoroughly explains underutilized SQL and PL/SQL functions and lays out essential development strategies. Data modeling, advanced analytics, database security, secure coding, and administration are covered in complete detail.
Learn how to:
• Apply advanced SQL and PL/SQL tools and techniques
• Understand SQL and PL/SQL functionality and determine when to use which language
• Develop accurate data models and implement business logic
• Run PL/SQL in SQL and integrate complex datasets
• Handle PL/SQL instrumenting and profiling
• Use Oracle Advanced Analytics and Oracle R Enterprise
• Build and execute predictive queries
• Secure your data using encryption, hashing, redaction, and masking
• Defend against SQL injection and other code-based attacks
• Work with Oracle Virtual Private Database
Code examples in the book are available for download at www.
TAG: For a complete list of Oracle Press titles, visit www.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||21.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007595778 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|