During the last three decades, reconfigurable logic has been growing steadily and can now be found in many different fields. Field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) are one of the most famous architecture families of reconfigurable devices. FPGAs can be seen as arrays of logic units that can be reconfigured to realize any digital systems. Their high versatility has enabled designers to drastically reduce time to market, and made FPGAs suitable for prototyping or small production series in many branches of industrial products. In addition, and thanks to innovations at the architecture level, FPGAs are now conquering segments of mass markets such as mobile communications.
Reconfigurable Logic: Architecture, Tools, and Applications offers a snapshot of the state of the art of reconfigurable logic systems. Covering a broad range of architectures, tools, and applications, this book:
- Explores classical FPGA architectures and their supporting tools
- Evaluates recent proposals related to FPGA architectures, including the use of network-on-chips (NoCs)
- Examines reconfigurable processors that merge concepts borrowed from the reconfigurable domain into processor design
- Exploits FPGAs for high-performance systems, efficient error correction codes, and high-bandwidth network routers with built-in security
- Expounds on emerging technologies to enhance FPGA architectures, improve routing structures, and create non-volatile configuration flip-flops
Reconfigurable Logic: Architecture, Tools, and Applications reviews current trends in reconfigurable platforms, providing valuable insight into the future potential of reconfigurable systems.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||139.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781482262193 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|