WHAT WOULD THE CHURCH BE LIKE IF ...
- Everyone committed to pray together, and everyone committed to share the gospel together?
- It was marked by deep, genuine and lasting friendships, and was a place marked by love for a broken world?
- It equipped the next generation and gave itself to starting more churches, just like this one?
- It didn't stand apart from others, but worked in partnership with other churches for the sake of the mission?
- It made a diligent ongoing attempt to build on New Testament values, combining word and Spirit, relationship and mission?
Mike Betts is convinced that this should not just be a dream, but instead the reality for every local church. By forging relationship and mission together, familiar ideas find new power and fresh hope for the future of the church.
Putting these things together, though, is not a course or a programme, but instead values that embed themselves deep in your soul.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||379 KB|
|Publisher: ||Relational Mission|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780995477810 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|