After years studying remarkable companies and speaking to some of the most influential leaders around, Tim Manners has discovered a solution to the marketing woes of many brands. Stop worrying about demographics, fads, and cutting-edge advertising. Instead, focus on relevance.
Manners shares how the best of the best create solutions to their customers' problems and help them live happier lives. You'll learn how:
- Levi's reasserted relevance when it created wardrobe solutions for men.
- Dunkin' Donuts stopped trying to mimic the look and feel of Starbucks and found success by delivering a simple, quick cup of joe.
- Hasbro reinvented board games for today's time-pressed consumers.
- Kleenex's new germ-fighting tissues helped keep the company relevant by turning a useful product into a necessary one.
- Staples stopped wasting its shoppers' time with extraneous products.
- Nintendo's simple design for the Wii appealed to consumers of all ages and game designers alike, allowing it to outsell its competitors.
The path to sustainable growth for your brand begins with designing meaningful solutions and providing them when and where people need them most. Relevance will teach you how to become—and remain—indispensable.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||572 KB|
|Date published: || 2008|
|ISBN: ||9781440634611 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|