Tutored by her own painful journey out of confusion and disappointment with bosses, coworkers, and the work environment, Pam Boyd in Rescripting the Workplace delivers powerful, down-to-earth strategies for transforming your life at work not in the distant future, but right now.
This book is for you if you have ever...
- dreaded going to work
- dreaded working with certain people
- felt as if your boss weren't listening to you
- felt trapped in a dead-end job
- been discouraged about your workload
- been overlooked for a promotion
- been frustrated with politics or lack of communication
Learn how to...
- ask for what you want and get it
- keep bosses from breathing down your neck
- change the behaviors of mean or lazy coworkers
- stop email "torture"
- stay on the team without playing politics
- get the praise and recognition you deserve
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Atmosphere Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781944785802 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|