Research in Medical and Biological Sciences covers the wide range of topics that a researcher must be familiar with in order to become a successful biomedical scientist. Perfect for aspiring as well as practicing professionals in the medical and biological sciences, this publication discusses a broad range of topics that are common yet not traditionally considered part of formal curricula, including philosophy of science, ethics, statistics, and grant applications. The information presented in this book also facilitates communication across conventional disciplinary boundaries, in line with the increasingly multidisciplinary nature of modern research projects.
- Covers the breadth of topics that a researcher must understand in order to be a successful experimental scientist
- Provides a broad scientific perspective that is perfect for students with various professional backgrounds
- Contains easily accessible, concise material about diverse methods
- Includes extensive online resources such as further reading suggestions, data files, statistical tables, and the StaTable application package
- Emphasizes the ethics and statistics of medical and biological sciences
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||11.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006672159 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|